The Jobs America College Initiative:
All about jobs and skills
Jobs America was established in 2012 to deliver world-class customer service — and help reverse the trend of service jobs leaving the USA. Today, Jobs America provides a breadth of highly effective solutions, with plans to expand rapidly in 2016 to serve multiple industries.
Jobs America is as an independently owned minority business enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
Jobs America is also addressing the burden of college debt on students through the Jobs America College Initiative by helping students cope with college debt with paid, professional job experience and training with career skills — so they’re ready to succeed in a corporate environment upon graduation.
What are we looking for?
A top team for Coca-Cola. The Jobs America College Initiative has a
unique opportunity for select students who qualify.
Get great experience and earn at the same time!
The Equipment Service Specialist (ESS) provides service and support to established and new, internal and external, customers in a contact center environment. An ESS is responsible for handling routine customer service inquiries, as well as escalation calls, related to mechanical service calls and general customer service inquiries via various communication channels. This role is critical in supporting the Coca-Cola North America Group (CCNAG) goal of becoming the best brand, sales and customer service system by providing high quality service to our customers.
• Act as a company ambassador through accurately diagnosing service issues to deliver high quality service via multiple customer contact channels.
• Provide equipment service and general customer support through successful resolution.
• Accurately capture the voice of our customers to drive first call resolution across CCR functions.
• Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
• Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer’s needs and resolve issues.
• Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
• Understands performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals.
• Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions via CCR tools/resources.
• Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively service customers.
• Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
• Assist with projects per business
• High School Diploma required
• Students presently in college pursuing AA or BA preferred
• Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide viable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
• Experience working in various computer applications
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to understand policies/guidelines and use them as intended